RVSM: how airliners optimize the flight altitude in order to save fuel and fly safe. An unexpected issue when behemoth airliner encounters a small business jet.
- How will Brexit affect aviation?
- How air transport might change in the future? Three ideas for faster trips!
- Which license can be used to carry out EASA maintenance works outside the EU?
- What is a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) in a Part 147 Organisation?
- How to get an EASA Part 145 approval
- Can an A1 (Aircraft) Maintenance Organization issue an EASA Form 1 for an Engine?
- Should a Part 145 always use up to dated manuals and maintenance data?
- Why is an HF coupler pressurised with Nitrogen?
- How to break the rule
- RVSM: Reduced Vertical Separation Minima. Always safe?
- Europe and China discuss about drones
- What are the safest airlines in the world?
- Part M, Part 145, Part 66, Part 147, Part T – IRs and AMC (UPDATE JUNE 2017)
- UAS (Unmanned Aircraft Systems), RPAS (Remotely Piloted Aircraft System) and Drones
- The Maintenance Planning Document (MPD)
- Hello world!